I made my first podcast appearance today. Sara Causey of The Causey Consulting Podcast had me on for an episode that dropped today.
The episode is short, clocking in at about 19 minutes. But I talk fast, so we manage to spit out a lot of useful information.
During this episode, we talk about:
- Strength and Reason and my life philosophy,
- Freedom through controlling the source of your income,
- Personal responsibility and entitlement culture,
- The downsides of working for a boss,
- Life as a cubicle-zombie, and
- Meaningful action and persistence.
I had a great time and appreciate Sara having me on.
Check out the podcast here.
You’re only as strong as your weakest habit. Start building strong habits with the FREE Strength and Reason: The Incredible Power of Habit Introductory Guide.
YES, I Want to Start Building Positive Habits Today!